These S'mores in a Jar are such a cute idea for an Easter party favor, hostess gifts or even for teachers! I found this super cute idea at Maddycakes Muse, who found it at Mommy Savers, etc. I thought I'd modify it just a bit and then give it a try. It was super easy and turned out adorable!
1. Take 1 sleeve of graham crackers and crush to make crumbs.
2. Layer crushed grahams on bottom of mason jar,
reserving about 4 tablespoons.
3. Place bunny peeps standing up & facing out around inside of jar.
Press them up against jar but don't squish them.
4. Carefully spoon remaining crumbs in the center of the jar to
help support the bunnies.
5. Pour springtime colored M&M's on top.
6. Spoon 1/3 cup of brown sugar on top of M&M's.
Tie a ribbon around the lid of each jar, attaching a gift tag to it that gives the making/baking instructions. (as pictured above)
Wishing you peace, love and a little pixie dust,